Monday, April 28, 2008

"Daddy Not Nice"

As John described most excellently, this past weekend was the Three Day Weekend, a superfun celebration of all things New Brunswick. Many thanks to Jarrett and crew for putting together a great time. It was also Ag Field Day, The New Jersey Folk Festival, and the opening weekend for Wacky Hijinks, my brother's comedy show, so this weekend was basically totally sweet.

John covered all the bases: we got to play both days with a bunch of great bands, my brother Kevin came up from DC, I laughed my ass off at my other brother, Greg's, show two nights in a row, and I got to eat a fried Oreo.

Also, while walking through the parking lot on Ag Field Day I came across a young family with identical triplets about two and a half years old. All three were chanting with their identical little voice boxes, "Daddy not nice! Daddy not nice! Daddy not nice!" I couldn't help but crack up, and I looked at their amused/frightened mother, who replied, "Yeah...As long as it's not Mommy."

That's all for now, but I will have some photos for you pretty soon.

Cheers,
Ryan

No comments: